The photo at the top of the blog is of St. Ives, England. I snapped this shot from the Chapel on the Bridge, late October 2006. Gorgeous, isn’t it? I’d love to retire there someday… *sigh*
Select a Topic
- "What Does the Holy Spirit Feel Like?"
- "It Is Finished" - When Jesus Says It's Finished
- The History of Communion
- What is the Great Cloud of Witnesses?
- What is Simple Faith in Christ?
- The Message of John the Baptist
- Jesus and the Devil Meet Face to Face
- Prayer Before a Sermon II
- Defense of Women In Ministry
- The Trinity As Seen In the Apostles Creed