It is incredibly encouraging to know I’m being prayed for through this time, and I want to thank and encourage all pray-ers to keep on keeping on!
If I may suggest some specific areas for prayer…
- For complete healing – that there will be no complications and no need for additional surgeries.
- For a miracle healing if He will.
- That there will be no need for any kind of foreign objects, devices, etc post-surgery
- For blessings on the surgeons and all the medical staff: nurses, medical assistants, anesthetists, office support, etc
- That God will give the surgeons wisdom, skill and vision (especially if anything unusual turns up) and confidence and patience
- Continued prayers for my dad and my father-in-law, both of whom are battling cancer, and for my father-in-law’s upcoming surgery
- Who was it that said “Courage is fear that has said its prayers”? Pray for courage for myself, my family, and all involved in my treatment and recovery
- For opportunities to bear witness to God’s love and power in and through this experience
- That I will have patience with the recovery process
- That God will restore what will be lost in terms of income, study time, etc and for His guidance with the career choices and ordination process that will need to be addressed in the months following recovery
If I think of anything else I’ll edit this post so keep checking back.