Posted by Charlotte over on Facebook, this blog post is worth bookmarking for future reference. It’s a commentary on months of church visiting by a pastor’s wife, and worth taking to heart. Her main points: Say more than ‘hello’, contact after the first visit, good relationships within the congregation, memorable sermons, people using their Bibles, reverence for God and the cross, strong prayer life, and people being involved.
Select a Topic
- "What Does the Holy Spirit Feel Like?"
- The History of Communion
- What is the Great Cloud of Witnesses?
- For Those Who Believe
- The Trinity As Seen In the Apostles Creed
- "It Is Finished" - When Jesus Says It's Finished
- Prayer Before a Sermon II
- The Message of John the Baptist
- Prayer Before Giving a Sermon
- A Few Miscellaneous Answers...