I found this communion liturgy while blogsurfing and wanted to both share it and keep it on hand for future reference. I think it’s quite lovely — maybe not everyone’s cup of tea, but I think it does a good job of translating ancient faith concepts into modern language. I particularly like the visual symbolism of ice being melted by a candle’s flame as our hearts are being melted by the Spirit’s flame…
Select a Topic
- "What Does the Holy Spirit Feel Like?"
- The History of Communion
- What is the Great Cloud of Witnesses?
- The Message of John the Baptist
- The Trinity As Seen In the Apostles Creed
- "It Is Finished" - When Jesus Says It's Finished
- Prayer Before a Sermon II
- What is Simple Faith in Christ?
- It's All About God and You
- For Those Who Believe